Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexandre Victoor <al...@fr.adp.com> on 2003/09/05 16:40:16 UTC

stupid question about xsltc under cocoon2.1

Hello
I don't find anywhere the translet files generated by xsltc... Does anybody
knows where theses files are written ?
Thanks

Alex

Re: stupid question about xsltc under cocoon2.1

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 16:40, Alexandre Victoor wrote:
> Hello
> I don't find anywhere the translet files generated by xsltc... Does anybody
> knows where theses files are written ?

Nowhere, they only exist in memory AFAIK.

Re: stupid question about xsltc under cocoon2.1

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 18:53, Chris Wilkes wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 04:40:16PM +0200, Alexandre Victoor wrote:
> >
> > I don't find anywhere the translet files generated by xsltc... Does anybody
> > knows where theses files are written ?
>
> Are you trying to find a list of all the intermediatory steps that an
> XML file takes on its way through the pipeline?  I would like to know
> that as well for debugging purposes.
>
> I figured out my XML problem earlier -- I wasn't giving off SAX events
> from my XSP generator into the Serializer.  Since it wasn't seeing these
> events it complained with a nullpointerexception.  The solution was to
> do a
> 	<util:include-expr expr="xmlString"/>
> in my XSP.

You might want to try the logtransformer, or, in case your pipeline is
working already, the SAX-capturing facilities of the profiler (see
profiler block and docs).

Re: stupid question about xsltc under cocoon2.1

Posted by Chris Wilkes <cw...@ladro.com>.
On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 04:40:16PM +0200, Alexandre Victoor wrote:

> I don't find anywhere the translet files generated by xsltc... Does anybody
> knows where theses files are written ?

Are you trying to find a list of all the intermediatory steps that an
XML file takes on its way through the pipeline?  I would like to know
that as well for debugging purposes.

I figured out my XML problem earlier -- I wasn't giving off SAX events
from my XSP generator into the Serializer.  Since it wasn't seeing these
events it complained with a nullpointerexception.  The solution was to
do a
	<util:include-expr expr="xmlString"/>
in my XSP.

Chris