Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/01 07:06:34 UTC

Re: Please describe website update procedure for updating Phoenix and Omid

I did some digging around in the meantime.

Omid seems to use the mechanism where the site is simply pulled from the
git repo.
We should be able to have it automagically deploy it into a phoenix.a.o
subdirectory by adding an .asf.yaml file in the phoenix-omid-site repo.

The Tephra website also looks like something built by the maven site
plugin, and we seem to have a copy of the built website in the phoenix
website repo, but
I could not find the sources for it anywhere.

Action items:

   - Find the Lost Tephra Website Sources
   - Decide if we are OK with Omid and Tephra living under phoenix.a.o. If
   we are
   - Find out if INFRA can redirect the incubating websites to phoenix.a.o
   URLs
   - Do the transition

--
*István Tóth* | Staff Software Engineer
stoty@cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

Re: Please describe website update procedure for updating Phoenix and Omid

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>.
Found the Tephra website sources, and the old instructions to update it.
It's in the site branch of the source repo.

https://tephra.incubator.apache.org/ReleaseGuide.html