Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Gourav Verma <go...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/09 13:03:18 UTC

facing this error while starting hbase services in ubuntu

facing this error while starting hbase services in ubuntu

Could not find or load main class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseConfTool

Please let us know the solution for this issue

Re: facing this error while starting hbase services in ubuntu

Posted by Sean Busbey <se...@gmail.com>.
What version of hbase and how are you starting it?

Are you already following our quickstart guide?

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#quickstart