Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/06 07:03:46 UTC

GSoC 2007 - jcr-jackrabbit-demo - Update

Hi,
    I'm Nandana Mihindukulasooriya and I got selected for a Google Summer of
Code project this year to develop a JCR demo application based on
Jackrabbit. My proposal can be found
here<http://wiki.apache.org/general/NandanaMihindukulasooriya/GSoC2007/jackrabbit-jcr-demo>.
I have started the project but these days I'm going at a slow phase as my
final year exam is on. It will be over soon ( 14th ) then I can contribute
to the project in full phase. Initial discussions about the project can be
found here<http://www.nabble.com/How-to-start-thinking-in-JCR-tf3452522.html>and
here<http://www.nabble.com/Google-Summer-of-Code-2007---jackrabbit-jcr-demo-t3428515.html>.
I hope all the developers here in the mailing list will help me with
comments and feedback.

Thank you,
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya.

Re: GSoC 2007 - jcr-jackrabbit-demo - Update

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/6/07, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm Nandana Mihindukulasooriya and I got selected for a Google Summer of
> Code project this year to develop a JCR demo application based on
> Jackrabbit. My proposal can be found
> here<http://wiki.apache.org/general/NandanaMihindukulasooriya/GSoC2007/jackrabbit-jcr-demo>.
> I have started the project but these days I'm going at a slow phase as my
> final year exam is on. It will be over soon ( 14th ) then I can contribute
> to the project in full phase. Initial discussions about the project can be
> found here<http://www.nabble.com/How-to-start-thinking-in-JCR-tf3452522.html>and
> here<http://www.nabble.com/Google-Summer-of-Code-2007---jackrabbit-jcr-demo-t3428515.html>.
> I hope all the developers here in the mailing list will help me with
> comments and feedback.

Thanks for the update and good luck for the finals!

When you're back in business, you may want to take a look at the new
servlet classes in jackrabbit-servlet. See my response to Pavel for
more details.

BR,

Jukka Zitting