Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Alexey V. Meledin" <av...@webclub.ru> on 2000/04/20 17:56:27 UTC

How to reload servlet with every request?

Hi,
 tomcat-dev!

 We have problem with servlet reload.
 Often Tomcat doesn't reload servlet.
 We undertand that it's experimental and marked as XXX in
 ContextInterceptor.

 So may be anyone says to us how to reload servlet with every
 request...
 Or as writen - to implement this - Full Context reload needed.

 May be it's possible to write some servlet that "kills" other and
 call it in this situation (Who has it - give it to us, please).

Alexey V. Meledin <av...@webclub.ru>
New: http://www.crossroad.ru; http://www.garoway.com