Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Terry <te...@meta-concepts.com> on 2007/03/02 17:35:43 UTC

Re: [WARNING] T5 parent POMs need plugin repositories included

Yup, if you have some repositories set in your settings.xml, Maven will use
those. It's a bit of a moot point as to where you should put definitions for
common plugins, but if something is likely to stop your build from working
on a new user's machine (with an obtuse error message), then I normally
include all the required repositiories with the project to cut down on the
inevitable support calls.