Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 15:52:41 UTC

Access to the ServiceMix JBI TCK Subversion repo

I'd like to acquire access to the JBI TCK's Subversion repo from the
ServiceMix project. I should already have the necessary paperwork on
file for this as I already have access to the J2EE TCK for Geronimo.
Can someone please grant me this karma?

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Access to the ServiceMix JBI TCK Subversion repo

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
(btw, it's been in your mino home dir since last July :)

I put the updated version there, v1.0b

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I guess he means access to the svn area for
TCK related resource for the ServiceMix project.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-896.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Access to the ServiceMix JBI TCK Subversion repo

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.