Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2022/01/25 13:55:40 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust 8.0.0 RC1

With 3 +1 votes, the release is approved.

The release is available here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-rs-8.0.0

It has also been uploaded to crates.io:
https://crates.io/crates/arrow/8.0.0
https://crates.io/crates/arrow-flight/8.0.0
https://crates.io/crates/parquet/8.0.0
https://crates.io/crates/parquet-derive/8.0.0

Thank you everyone who contributed to this release. As always I think it is
the best one yet ;)

Andrew