Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/02 02:17:00 UTC

Performance of Views/Lists

Hi,

I am suspecting something is wrong with my current setup. I am running
CouchDB 1.1.2 on a High-CPU Extra Large Instance with 20 EC2 Compute Units
(8 virtual cores with 2.5 EC2 Compute Units each) on Ubuntu Natty 64 bit. I
have 50 threads hitting a list function and only get ~45 hits/sec. with an
average response time of 700ms. CPU on my CouchDB server is around 80%
utilized.

Thomas

Re: Performance of Views/Lists

Posted by Volker Mische <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

list functions can be slow. Are views also as slow?

Cheers,
  Volker

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.