Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2017/11/10 12:59:33 UTC

Re: Charge as a penalt in Mifos Release 17.07.01.RELEASE compared to 16.12.01.RELEASE

Hi Boniphace,

%Aproved Amount in  17.07.1 is same as %Amount. Did you test with penalty
calculation for this for arrear loans and running  scheduler job 'Apply
penalty to overdue loans'?

.
Santosh

Posted by Boniphace Fredrick <bo...@singo.africa>.
Thanks for your help,
I found that %Aproved Amount  is the principal due amount, But there MFI's charge penalty based on the whole disbursed amount. And this feature no longer exist in 17.07.01.RELEASE