Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Adam M <ad...@sitraka.com> on 2003/03/04 19:19:49 UTC

Ant task options

Hello,

I've looked at the Ant task documentation and I don't see a way of
providing any of the ant options, like -quiet, -debug, or -logger. If
it's possible, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Adam Mlodzinski

Re: Ant task options

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 04 Mar 2003, Adam M. <ad...@sitraka.com> wrote:

> I've looked at the Ant task documentation and I don't see a way of
> providing any of the ant options, like -quiet, -debug, or
> -logger.

You can't.

As for -quiet/-debug, subbuilds inherit the logger (actually *all*
listeners) from the parent build, so whatever you've used on your
command line applies to the child build.

If you want a different loglevel in your child build, you may want to
look into the <record> task.

Stefan