Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edward Pricer <tp...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/14 23:07:14 UTC

data source information in context.xml - can it be external to the war

I have a web application that includes a jndi resource data sourcedefined in context.xml. This is causing me problems when I deploy todifferent environments (test/production) because the data sourceparameters change. What is the preferred way to store such jndiinformation external to the war?
Thanks
Ted

Re: data source information in context.xml - can it be external to the war

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.