Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Jettro Coenradie <je...@gridshore.nl> on 2010/08/16 14:06:52 UTC

Suggestion for a Hippo repository connector

Hi,
We have a basic hippo repository connection that we could make available for
the LCF project. Are there people that would like to have such a connector?

regards

--
Jettro Coenradie
http://www.gridshore.nl

Re: Suggestion for a Hippo repository connector

Posted by Jettro Coenradie <je...@gridshore.nl>.
I will do that, need to check for the libraries that Hippo needs, will
create a report and come back with that.

--

Posted by ka...@nokia.com.