Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2019/01/24 14:56:18 UTC

EPM 4.4.2

EPM 3.7 is very, very old, and useless for macOS. However, the
later version of EPM, which do allow macOS to be built, don't have
the required AOO patches in them.

So what I've done is pulled the latest EPM version (4.4.1), added the
AOO patches back in, and released this as 4.4.2:

    https://github.com/jimjag/epm

Just for the heck of it, I also have an up-to-date version of
dmake as well:

    https://github.com/jimjag/dmake

Re: EPM 4.4.2

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.