Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Timothy Stone <ci...@petmystone.com> on 2004/03/09 18:52:43 UTC

Search Bean contribution question

List,

I bit off more than I could chew for a noob to Struts and got lost
trying to follow ACO's advice in the demo to apply MVC practices to
Lucene. I have had some success with Struts now and I'm getting the hang
of it in some other applications, converting one or two as well.

I found the SearchBean implementation in the sandbox. Can this be
succesfully employed in a Struts application? For instance, applying MVC
to the demo, an exercise I'm trying to under take.

Many thanks,
Tim