Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Charlie Hull <ch...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2022/08/11 09:14:33 UTC

Re: Haystack EU the search relevance conference, 27th Sept, Berlin - CFP is open!

Hi all,

Quick reminder that our CFP closes this coming Monday 15th - please
consider submitted a talk!
https://opensourceconnections.com/haystack-eu-2022-the-call-for-presentations-is-open/

Tickets are also now on sale at www.haystackconf.com with hotel options
from 158 Euros/night and a special return train ticket deal from
anywhere in Germany for 49.50 Euro. There's also several other search
events happening that week in Berlin.

Best

Charlie