Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ronen Naor <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/11 17:59:49 UTC

myfaces 1.1.4 and binding property

Hi,
I have a page with tree2 and a binding in it. I also have 2 forms in that
page, and I do navigation from the other form, like:

<h:form>
        <h:commandLink value="Immediate is false" immediate="false"
action="go_tree2"/>
    </h:form>

<h:form>
     <t:tree2 id="serverTree" value="#{treeBacker.treeData}" var="node"
varNodeToggler="t" clientSideToggle="false" binding="#{treeBacker.tree}">
        <f:facet name="person">
        </f:facet>
        <f:facet name="foo-folder">
        </f:facet>
        <f:facet name="bar-folder">
        </f:facet>
        <f:facet name="document">
        </f:facet>
    </t:tree2>
</h:form>

The binding made my tree save it's state between navigation from one page to
the other where each page has the same tree.
It worked for me with myfaces 1.1.3 and tomahawk 1.1.2.
But when I've upgraded to myfaces 1.1.4, the tree returned to its initial
state every time I did the navigation from the other form.
Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Ronen.