Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2017/04/26 12:13:16 UTC

[m12n] parent pom reference

Hi,

I noticed that the new modules have a parent pom reference like this:

    <artifactId>jackrabbit-oak</artifactId>
    <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
    <version>1.8-SNAPSHOT</version>

while existing modules use:

    <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
    <artifactId>oak-parent</artifactId>
    <version>1.8-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <relativePath>../oak-parent/pom.xml</relativePath>

Is this intentional? One side effect is that new modules are not deployed.
In my view, they should all reference oak-parent.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: [m12n] parent pom reference

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
thanks a lot!

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi marcel

for the modules created during the m12n effort that's an oversight
can you create an issue?

angela