Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Apache Module Site <mo...@httpd.apache.org> on 2011/08/11 11:36:22 UTC

New Module - Needs approving

User ID  : 1758
Module ID: 2592
Title    : Apache Rivet

RE: New Module - Needs approving

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Thanks Massimo, I'll add that to the list of todos (I'll be working through some
tweaks tomorrow.)

Gav...

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
On 11/08/2011 13:01, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 11/08/2011 10:55, Mads Toftum wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:51:27AM +0100, Mark Thomas wrote:
>>> So, who in the httpd community is going to take on the task of approving
>>> new modules?
>>>
>> I can do that although it'd probably be good to have one more on board.
I don't mind helping out Mads with this.

  Issac

Re: New Module - Needs approving

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 11/08/2011 11:01, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 11/08/2011 10:55, Mads Toftum wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:51:27AM +0100, Mark Thomas wrote:
>>> So, who in the httpd community is going to take on the task of approving
>>> new modules?
>>>
>> I can do that although it'd probably be good to have one more on board.
>
> You'll need access to modules.zones.apache.org to do this. I see infra
> already has your public key. I'll set you up with access shortly.

Opps wrong host name. Hey ho.

Instructions (with the correct hostname) sent off-list.

Mark

Re: New Module - Needs approving

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mads Toftum <ma...@toftum.dk>.
On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:51:27AM +0100, Mark Thomas wrote:
> So, who in the httpd community is going to take on the task of approving
> new modules?

I can do that although it'd probably be good to have one more on board.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://soulfood.dk