Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2015/08/30 22:40:54 UTC

releasing Maven Project Info Report Plugin 2.8.1

I want to release MPIR 2.8.1 with MPIR-300 fixed, since it is required for
Maven parent pom release in good conditions.

If nobody objects, I'll do it in a few days.

Regards,

Hervé

Re: releasing Maven Project Info Report Plugin 2.8.1

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
MPIR-331 is not an issue with MPIR: should be closed as "not a bug" (at least
not a bug in MPIR)

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.