Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/19 23:39:16 UTC

[REQUEST] (NUTCH-1569) Upgrade 2.x to Gora 0.3

Hi All,
I submitted a patch to upgrade the Nutch 2.x Branch codebase to the newly
released Gora 0.3.
The patch can be found here [0].
It would be excellent if folks could please test this patch and provide
feedback to the dev@ list.
The feedback will be very helpful in allowing us to progress towards a
Nutch 2.2 Release.
Thank you very much.
Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1569

--
*Lewis*

Re: [REQUEST] (NUTCH-1569) Upgrade 2.x to Gora 0.3

Posted by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you. This is what I was wondering about.

Bai Shen wrote

Posted by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com>.
I actually don't see it as a CDH4 issue. Seems more like gora isn't able to
be compatible to recent versions of hbase issue.

But of course it's not nutch-related.

Hope next version of gora comes out soon. We've been seeking to upgrade to
nutch 2.* for a long time, and holding back because of this issue.

Bai Shen wrote

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi
does this patch solves the issue with CDH4 and habse?