Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Prasad Khambete <pk...@intertrust.com> on 2006/06/16 02:32:42 UTC

FW: CUnit ant task

PS: the email with the attachment bounced, so I am retrying without
the attachment

-------------

Hello

In our project our unit tests are executable files.
I wanted to have something like Ant's JUnit task to be used with
CruiseControl.

For this I modified the Ant JUnit task to have a CUnit task (its a
little bit of a hack because I wanted to get something that was working
for us but not spend too much effort)

Is this something that might be useful to have in Ant ?
The changes to the sources and example usage is enclosed in the .zip
file. Comments, suggestions and feedback is welcome.

Thanks and regards
-Prasad