Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Fernando Meireles <mr...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 23:10:31 UTC

PACI Driver

Hello,

I'm a MSc student at Porto Superior Institute of Engineering (Portugal) and I'm doing a master thesis about integrated management of cloud computing resources. Looking at the  documentation available on Deltacloud's Web page and to the code of the available drivers I was able to develop a working driver for a proprietary IaaS platform from Parallels
named Parallels Automation for Cloud Infrastructure (PACI). Are you interested in the developed driver? I've noticed a significant reduction on Deltacloud development activity but I suppose this project is still active ?

Best Regards,
Fernando Meireles

Re: PACI Driver

Posted by "marios@redhat.com" <ma...@redhat.com>.
On 11/04/14 16:31, Fernando Meireles wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I submitted the icla yesterday. Should I wait for some type of
> validation before contributing?

great! I just checked and see that you are now listed at

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas

so that seems to be in order,

thanks, marios

Re: PACI Driver