Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by CLIVE <cl...@ckjltd.co.uk> on 2014/11/07 20:40:12 UTC

Broker reliability - feedback

Hi,

Just wanted to report that a QPID broker fabric (my first foray with
QPID) that I set up for a customer, several years ago, is reporting a
broker up time of 619 days!!! It's still giving sterling service
transporting several hundred gigabytes of data, to a few hundred
producers/consumers, on a daily basis.

So if your wondering how reliable the QPID Brokers are, then the answer
is very.

Clive

Re: Broker reliability - feedback

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 11/07/2014 07:40 PM, CLIVE wrote:
> Just wanted to report that a QPID broker fabric (my first foray with
> QPID) that I set up for a customer, several years ago, is reporting a
> broker up time of 619 days!!! It's still giving sterling service
> transporting several hundred gigabytes of data, to a few hundred
> producers/consumers, on a daily basis.

Thanks for the feedback, Clive! Always nice to hear good news!