Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Timothy Persoon <ti...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 15:37:59 UTC

Numberformatexception EntryUUID

Hi all,

I'm trying to propagate Syncope with LDAP (OpenDJ) but when I execute the
task, Syncope throws an error exception on the field EntryUUID. The error
is numberformatexception and EntryUUID is a string.

Anybody knows what could cause this? I have attached the logoutput as
screenshot

Thanks and kind regards,

Timothy

Re: Numberformatexception EntryUUID

Posted by Timothy <ti...@gmail.com>.
Works like a charm! Thanks

Re: Numberformatexception EntryUUID

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 16/05/2013 15:37, Timothy Persoon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to propagate Syncope with LDAP (OpenDJ) but when I execute
> the task, Syncope throws an error exception on the field EntryUUID.
> The error is numberformatexception and EntryUUID is a string.
>
> Anybody knows what could cause this? I have attached the logoutput as
> screenshot

Hi Timothy,
you probably need to set "Uid Attribute" to "cn" (defaults to entryUUID)
in the LDAP connector configuration.

See more information about configuring Syncope and LDAP at [1].

HTH
Regards.

[1]
http://blog.tirasa.net/blogs/index.php/ilgrosso/unlock-full-ldap-features-in

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Numberformatexception EntryUUID

Posted by Timothy <ti...@gmail.com>.
This is the image btw, previous post didn't had it
<http://syncope-dev.1063484.n5.nabble.com/file/n5713688/entryUUID.jpg>