Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeffrey Hood <jh...@hmcon.com> on 2003/06/14 00:51:28 UTC

location for property files with axis...

I have in the past put my property files in WEB-INF/classes under tomcat,
which is on the classpath... and loaded them with

InputStream is = getClass().getResourceAsStream("/propertyfile.prop");

This doesn't seem to work with axis, and I have tried moving them
everywhere...  for now I have the path hardcoded into the jws file that I
am letting axis convert to a webservice...

Is there something that I am missing that is simple?

Thanks in advance...

JH

Jeffrey Hood
jhood -a- below