Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/07 22:12:35 UTC

Change the method getServletServiceContext() in ServletServiceContextAware to return ServletSerivceContext

Hi,
  I do not know why the method getServletServiceContext() in
ServletServiceContextAware return ServletContext instead of
ServletServiceContext. I think it is more reasonable to return
ServletServiceContext and more meet to the name of the interface.

Rice

Re: Change the method getServletServiceContext() in ServletServiceContextAware to return ServletSerivceContext

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Rice Yeh skrev:
> Hi,
>   I do not know why the method getServletServiceContext() in
> ServletServiceContextAware return ServletContext instead of
> ServletServiceContext.

Neither do I ;) But it doesn't matter that much as the interface, class
and method mentioned above only are intended for internal use.

> I think it is more reasonable to return
> ServletServiceContext and more meet to the name of the interface.

Agree. I changed it in the code.

/Daniel