Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Imants Firsts <im...@inbox.lv> on 2007/08/31 17:11:22 UTC

T5: Event bubbling

Hi!

I have a page (MyPage) which displays a form by
delegating the form rendering to a block in a different
page (BlockPage). MyPage renders fine, but when the
form is submitted it generates Prepare and Submit
events in the BlockPage and they are not propagated
back to MyPage.

Is there a way to receive these events in MyPage so I
can decide the next page to display using the correct
context?

Thanks,
Imants

Re: T5: Event bubbling

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
Can you provide a little more information about your setup? How are you
delegating to BlockPage? Is it a page or a component?

On 8/31/07, Imants Firsts <im...@inbox.lv> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a page (MyPage) which displays a form by
> delegating the form rendering to a block in a different
> page (BlockPage). MyPage renders fine, but when the
> form is submitted it generates Prepare and Submit
> events in the BlockPage and they are not propagated
> back to MyPage.
>
> Is there a way to receive these events in MyPage so I
> can decide the next page to display using the correct
> context?
>
> Thanks,
> Imants

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.