Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2005/07/05 23:46:51 UTC

Re: Next version of apache LDAP server

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 14:21 -0700, Gianmaria Clerici wrote:
> When is the next version (after 0.9) of the Apache LDAP server going
> to be available ?

Hi ! Thanks a lot for your interest in ApacheDS.

A quick answer will be : as soon as it will be ready ;)

A second thought : if you mean a 1.0 version, then it will take a little
bit longer ..

The more you will use the current version, the more bugs we will be able
to fix. So, it's also up to you : use the 0.9, shakes it, reports bugs,
we will do our best to release fast a 0.9.1, 0.9.2, then a 1.0-alpha,
then ...

cheers,
Emmanuel