Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/02/25 23:17:23 UTC

Re: other/1872: Problem with configuration file (fwd)

It wouldn't hurt to be more explicit in the CHANGES file than:

  *) Correct handling of quotation marks in AuthName realm names; as a
     byproduct, a new function: ap_escape_quotes().  [Ken Coar] PR#1195

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> You mean like (from upgrading to 1.3):

Well yea, but who is the silly person that reads upgrading to 1.3 files?

That should be a _summary_ of _some_ of the more important things in
CHANGES in an easier to digest format, not a replacement.

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.