Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/05 18:54:24 UTC

CMS build system core logic

This is mainly for Dave's benefit, but I've realized it'd
be helpful to provide some examples of how to exploit the
CMS's core build logic so I added a pair of them here:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref#core-logic

HTH

Re: CMS build system core logic

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
No nothing about lang string validation,
but I wrote example 2 with ooo-site in mind ;-).

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Example 2 is very cool.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
On Jul 5, 2012, at 9:54 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> This is mainly for Dave's benefit, but I've realized it'd
> be helpful to provide some examples of how to exploit the
> CMS's core build logic so I added a pair of them here:
>
>     http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref#core-logic

Thanks. I'll let my mind grind on this for a bit...