Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com> on 2002/02/06 16:47:34 UTC

Error 200?

I have a client who wrote a bunch of JSP pages that all return a
tomcat "Error 200" in the middle of the headers; because the error
message is wrapped in blank lines, the message terminates the HTTP
headers causing itself and any subsequent headers to be printed on
the html page.

I search the archives and Google for this error and while I found
no information about a potential cause, I did see many JSP pages
which inadvertently got themselves indexed with this message as
their very first line ;)

What is Error 200?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@teledyn.com> TeleDynamics Communications Inc