Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Eric David <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/30 13:28:50 UTC

Fwd: imaging

Dear sir,

I am currently using the Imaging Apache Common library in order to create
GeoTIFF images.

I succeeded to create the image and write the metadata in it
(ModelTiepointTag and ModelPixelScaleTag) but they seem not to be
recognized by GDAL or any other GIS Software. As a result my output image
is not georeferenced.

I was not able to solve that problem so far.

I attach to this mail the part of the script where I create the file. Could
you please tell me where is my mistake?

Here is the gdalinfo on the output image :

Driver: GTiff/GeoTIFF
> Files: <my-path>\output.tif
> Size is 2340, 1654
> Coordinate System is `'
> Metadata:
>   TIFFTAG_RESOLUTIONUNIT=2 (pixels/inch)
>   TIFFTAG_XRESOLUTION=72
>   TIFFTAG_YRESOLUTION=72
> Image Structure Metadata:
>   COMPRESSION=LZW
>   INTERLEAVE=PIXEL
> Corner Coordinates:
> Upper Left  (    0.0,    0.0)
> Lower Left  (    0.0, 1654.0)
> Upper Right ( 2340.0,    0.0)
> Lower Right ( 2340.0, 1654.0)
> Center      ( 1170.0,  827.0)
> Band 1 Block=2340x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Red
> Band 2 Block=2340x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Green
> Band 3 Block=2340x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Blue

Best regards

--
*Eric DAVID*
06 83 22 61 96