Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by James Smith <js...@sanger.ac.uk> on 2021/07/16 07:20:34 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] query regarding httpd server [EXT]

You can add:

Header always set X-XSS-Protection "1;  mode=block"

which will help – but the rest you need to look at the way you code your pages.

Then you can look at
(1) defensive code
(2) Content-Security-Policy header
(3) Specific rules in Apache to mitigate attacks

Remembering that XSS is often a vector for other attacks.

Posted by Jim Albert <ji...@netrition.com>.
You probably want to read some good information on XSS such as:
https://owasp.org/www-community/attacks/xss/

Jim

Posted by Jim Albert <ji...@netrition.com>.

Posted by Thejas Hl <th...@gmail.com>.