Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2021/01/08 11:23:15 UTC

[VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ Spring 2.2.0 RC1

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the 2.2.0 release of Apache RocketMQ-Spring.

The artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/rocketmq-spring/2.2.0-rc1/

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1050

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-spring/releases/tag/rocketmq-spring-all-2.2.0

Hash for the release tag:
66a6d8b51c6202b14195b1ac1a4311a7ce3e81dc

Release Notes:
http://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-rocketmq-spring-2.2.0/

The artifacts have been signed with Key :
EC9F268B4C20590138B11FE701420E4292296EAE, which can be found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,
Note that this is not an official policy but may help with checking releases.
Fill in the following:
[ ]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.
[ ]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ ]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[ ]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[ ]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[ ]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.
[ ]  The code can be built success in the source package.

And any other checkpoint is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this email, we sincerely hope for your feedback.
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ Spring 2.2.0 RC1

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.

+1,

[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.
[OK]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[OK]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.
[OK]  The code can be built success in the source package.

On 01/10/2021 10:22,金融通<ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn> wrote:
+1

[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.

[OK]  License and Notice are correct in source package.

Posted by vongosling <fe...@gmail.com>.
Effective voting is often referred to check as jinrongtong and heng du does.

heng du <du...@apache.org> 于2021年1月20日周三 下午12:49写道:

--
Nothing is impossible

Re: [VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ Spring 2.2.0 RC1

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by zhibo li <os...@gmail.com>.
+1