Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> on 2013/12/06 21:48:33 UTC

error from vagrant up

stdin: is not a tty
+ tar xvf /vagrant/dist/distributions/aurora-scheduler.tar -C /usr/local
+ install -m 755 /vagrant/dist/aurora_client.pex /usr/local/bin/aurora
install: cannot stat `/vagrant/dist/aurora_client.pex': No such file or
directory

Is there something I need to-do differently than

git clone git@github.com:apache/incubator-aurora.git
cd incubator-aurora/
vagrant up

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly

Re: error from vagrant up

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@twitter.com>.
Joe,

The error you are seeing is relating to the bootstrap/build process. For
`vagrant up` to work properly we need to build all of the different
components of Aurora and it seems the command line client was not built.

Can you please share the logs from when you ran `vagrant up`? I would
recommend creating a gist <https://gist.github.com/> of them.

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> wrote:

> stdin: is not a tty
> + tar xvf /vagrant/dist/distributions/aurora-scheduler.tar -C /usr/local
> + install -m 755 /vagrant/dist/aurora_client.pex /usr/local/bin/aurora
> install: cannot stat `/vagrant/dist/aurora_client.pex': No such file or
> directory
>
> Is there something I need to-do differently than
>
> git clone git@github.com:apache/incubator-aurora.git
> cd incubator-aurora/
> vagrant up

>  Joe Stein
>  Founder, Principal Consultant
>  Big Data Open Source Security LLC
>  http://www.stealth.ly
>  Twitter: @allthingshadoop <http://www.twitter.com/allthingshadoop>

Zameer Manji

Re: error from vagrant up

Posted by Kevin Sweeney <ks...@twitter.com>.
Thanks for reporting, I was able to reproduce.

Raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-5

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> wrote:

> stdin: is not a tty
> + tar xvf /vagrant/dist/distributions/aurora-scheduler.tar -C /usr/local
> + install -m 755 /vagrant/dist/aurora_client.pex /usr/local/bin/aurora
> install: cannot stat `/vagrant/dist/aurora_client.pex': No such file or
> directory
>
> Is there something I need to-do differently than
>
> git clone git@github.com:apache/incubator-aurora.git
> cd incubator-aurora/
> vagrant up

>  Joe Stein