Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Cadmean <hz...@hotmail.com> on 2015/07/03 07:56:23 UTC

Transport failed, please helpT_T

I have built a broker network with 4 brokers and 5000 clinets. ( I have
changed the max connection of each broker to 2500 in activemq.xml). Every
broker using failover forever to build the connection.
The problem is, after a uncertain time, some clients (about 20 clients which
OS incluing AIX and Suse Linux) start to show the following logs and keep
trying to reconnect the broker. Also, I can see those clients keep getting
online and offline when listening to the system topic
TOPIC://ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connetion.

[2015-06-10 09:05:51,412 [WARN][ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp://83.28.33.224:61616@47664]--Transport (tcp://83.28.33.224:61616@47664)
failed, reason: , attempting to automatically reconnect
java.io.EOFException
at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:386)
at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal
(OpenWireFOrmat.java:258)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand
(TcpTransport.java:221)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun
(TcpTransport.java:213)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run
(TcpTransport.java:196)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:735)

Enviroment:
Suse Linux 11 sp2,JDK 1.7
the jvm memory is set to 2G

Re: Transport failed, please helpT_T

Posted by Cadmean <hz...@hotmail.com>.
The problem has been solved.

After using WireShark, I found both [SYN] and [FIN] package looks good. In
this case, I examined the logic of the code for building/closing connection,
then I found someone changes the code which cause the problem.

Thanks for your advice.

Tim Bain wrote

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Cadmean <hz...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Cadmean <hz...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there is enough information here to really solve the issue.
The EOFException just means that the clients have been disconnected but it
doesn't say why.  It could be a number of reasons including network issues
causing the disconnect or exceptions on message receive, etc.  Can you try
turning up the logging to debug to see if any more useful information shows
up in the logs?