Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by CCAAT <cc...@tampabay.rr.com> on 2015/01/09 00:29:41 UTC

Following Mesos

Hello one and all,

What I'm looking for is an easy interface to follow this group
timely as in an archive for others not subscribed to this group to
follow this group, real-time. Most archives have a significant lag on
the availability of posts to the archive; so a more robust (real time)
archive access to the postings is desired by others I work with.

I also vaguely recall that some participants herein have aggregated
mesos related information and resources into singular sites, so If what
I'm looking for there, just remind me with the link.

TIA,
James

Re: Following Mesos

Posted by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave, thanks for the link to markmail and planet mesos, especially the
latter, it has many good articles about mesos!

Re: Following Mesos

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,