Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Erik Höschler <er...@l0bster.de> on 2007/02/02 12:39:36 UTC

Problems with Jasper?

Hi,

I'm currently running Nutch-0.8.1 and everything looks fine. Running
    bin/nutch org.apache.nutch.searcher.NutchBean apache
seems to deliver correct output.

Accessing nutch via WebInterface with http://host:8080/ works too but when
I start a search via the Webinterface I'll get the following Error message.

  HTTP Status 500 -

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* _The server encountered an internal error () that
prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

org.apache.jasper.JasperException
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:372)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)

*root cause*

*note* _The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the
Apache Tomcat/5.0.28 logs._

      Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

A root cause isn't printed in the logfile anyway. I'm running JBOSS 3.2.6.

Can anyone help me please?

Regards,
 -- Erik H.