Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by pradeep yanamandra <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/28 01:13:59 UTC

Configuration Settings not being Saved

Hi EveryBody,
    Iam using Log4Net in my C# windows application. The problem is that the changes i make
    in the configuration file are being reflected. Like i comment a section of configuration file or
     i add new appenders, are not being used. The old configuration values are being used  always.

Is there any setting i need to change for this??.

Any furthur comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Configuration Settings not being Saved

Posted by sandeep kaur <sa...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to use the fileAppender creating my own
application.

Does anyone have a compiled example of the
fileappender with the new versions.

I have tried compiling the examples available on the
net but they are not working.

Regards,
Sandip Kaur
--- Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2005, at 6:13 PM, pradeep yanamandra
> wrote:
>
> > Hi EveryBody,
> >     Iam using Log4Net in my C# windows
> application. The problem is
> > that the changes i make
> >     in the configuration file are being reflected.
> Like i comment a
> > section of configuration file or
> >      i add new appenders, are not being used. The
> old configuration
> > values are being used  always.
> >
> > Is there any setting i need to change for this??.
> >
> > Any furthur comments and suggestions are welcome.
> >
> > Thanks in Advance.
>
> This list is for questions regarding log4cxx.
> Please use log4net-
> users@logging.apache.org for questions about
log4net.

Re: Configuration Settings not being Saved

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.