Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Chathura Priyankara <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/21 13:16:41 UTC

[Dev][log4j2] log4j configurations with log4j 1.x bridge

Hi
I'm in a process of migrating from log4j 1.2 to log4j2, for this ipgrade
I'm trying to use log4j 1.x bridge. I want to know that as log4j
configuration whether I can use existing log4j.properties files or do I
need to convert all log4j.properties files into log4j2.xml files if use the
bridge?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Chathura.

--
Chathura Priyankara,
Faculty of Information Technology,

Re: [Dev][log4j2] log4j configurations with log4j 1.x bridge

Posted by Chathura Priyankara <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ralph,

Thank you very much for the explanation.

Regards.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.