Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by b....@valbosoft.com on 2006/01/16 10:46:44 UTC

several instances of jetspeed 1 in one tomcat

Hello,

I've deployed several jetspeed 1 on the same tomcat 5.5 server. The fact is
that each instance occupies quit some space (libs only 15Mb), so I wanted
to see if I could share these libs by putting them in the shared/lib
directory of tomcat.
However, as soon as I leave them there and I take away the libs from the
separate WEB-INF/lib directories, data starts to get mixed and webs start
to fail. When I only put some jars in the shared folder and others in the
WEB-INF/lib, ClassNotFoundExceptions occur.
So no success so far.
Has anybody tried to share libs among several instances?

regards,

Bo van Weert
tel. 902 014 180
(00 34) 96 393 19 77