Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Tinto Anto <ti...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/10 22:51:16 UTC

Getting Involved

Hi Everyone,

I am a Graduate Student at University at Buffalo, looking forward to
contribute in the Airavata Project.  I have experience in Java and vue.js.
Please advise on where to start.

--
Tinto Anto Alapatt
Ph: +1 954 289 7050 <(954)%20289-7050>

Re: Getting Involved

Posted by Tinto Anto <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

I am interested in learning and contributing to the platform. Getting
started with Airavata contributor documentation, seems to be good start. I
am currently in my second semester of the MS in Computer Science. I was
planning to start learning and contributing slowing during the semester and
dedicate more time during the breaks. Google Summer of Code, sounds good.

I would definitely like to contribute more in the core services, not sure
if I would be able contribute much at this time. I am mostly free on
Friday, and would be available for call. Please suggest a time suitable for
you.

Re: Getting Involved

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Tinto,