Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Neale <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 06:55:09 UTC

1.3 maven packaging - missing Log4J etc?

I may be jumping the gun, but I just tried upgrading to 1.3, and it doesn't
include Log4j or SL4j in the dependencies, yet this is needed (at least) by
TransientRepository - an oversight or am I doing something wrong?

Michael.

PS its nice that a mavenised release going out with the main one ! makes
upgrading a breeze !

Re: 1.3 maven packaging - missing Log4J etc?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 4/24/07, Michael Neale <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> right - so I can switch logging implementations by just choosing them -
> cool.

Exactly. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: 1.3 maven packaging - missing Log4J etc?

Posted by Michael Neale <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,