Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brent Atkinson <br...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/04 19:19:42 UTC

[VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3

Greetings dev,

I would like to open a vote for the release of Continuum 1.4.3.

Sources: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/continuum/source
Binaries: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/continuum/binaries
Documentation will be here: http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.4.3

Please confirm signatures, test and vote accordingly.

[ ] +1
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thank you,
Brent

Re: [VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3

Posted by Brent Atkinson <br...@gmail.com>.
> On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> > So what happened with this vote?

The vote has failed. It fell short of the minimum 3 binding +1 votes by a
single vote. The final result:

[2] +1
[0] 0
[0] -1

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Looks like the 1.5 branch may make it out first...from all the Jira
> activity I have seen.

The 1.4.3 version was actually completed, but is not an official release
because it did not achieve the required PMC votes. While 1.5 has been
progressing consistently, it too will require enough votes from PMC members
to become an official release. If it can not get enough votes, the project
may have to reconsider moving to the Attic:
http://attic.apache.org/#candidates

Brent

Re: [VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3

Posted by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the 1.5 branch may make it out first...from all the Jira
activity I have seen.

Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech
Museum Director, Veterans Memorial Railroad

Re: [VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: [VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3

Posted by Brent Atkinson <br...@gmail.com>.
Greetings,

Re: [VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3

Posted by Brent Atkinson <br...@gmail.com>.
Greetings,

Re: [VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3

Posted by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com>.
I'm not a voting member, but we are testing it at a client with 200+
projects in it now.

So far, so good!

Re: [VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3

Posted by Brent Atkinson <br...@gmail.com>.