Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2019/06/27 13:32:59 UTC

[netbeans] source packages are owned by project x and cannot be used here, see 138310

I could use some help bypassing this if possible. it's a maven project
(apache juddi) with a bit of a strange layout.

juddi-core/src/main/java - normal maven layout
juddi-core-openjpa/src

in juddi-core-openjpa/pom.xml, we use an alternate source directory which
references the same sources from juddi-core.

<build>
        <sourceDirectory>../juddi-core/src/main/java</sourceDirectory>

<testSourceDirectory>../juddi-core/src/test/java</testSourceDirectory>
        <resources>
            <resource>
                <directory>../juddi-core/src/main/resources</directory>
            </resource>
        </resources>

in netbeans, juddi-core shows up as a non-editable project...."source
packages are owned by project juddi-core-openjpa and cannot be used here,
see 138310"

i think this is wrong and the logic is reversed.  anyhow is there a way to
bypass this in netbeans so that juddi-core shows up as a normal maven
module?