Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by CloudWise-Luke <28...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/07/13 02:56:20 UTC

iotdb support grafana plugin

hi,

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I made a grafana plugin based on OpenAPI interface of iotdb(openApi pr:https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/3299). I want to add this plugin to grafana repository and use it as a plugin of grafana Community Edition.

&nbsp; &nbsp; I need to create a grafana cloud account. Then use the PluginPublisher role to create the grafana cloud API key. Who can provide it?(https://grafana.com/docs/grafana/latest/developers/plugins/sign-a-plugin/)
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;CloudWise-Lukemiao