Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/11 11:32:30 UTC

Calling one webservice from another web service

Hi,
I want to pass out put of one web service to another web service.
How can I do that?

Regards
Amit

Re: Calling one webservice from another web service

Posted by Dr Janusz Martyniak <ja...@imperial.ac.uk>.
  Hi,

Unless you want to daisy-chain the services (client - > serviceA ->
serviceB ), then you serviceA impl method  would act as a client of
serviceB. Is that what you originally wanted ?

                  cheers JM

Posted by Nilesh Ghorpade <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Amit,

http://mail.yahoo.com