Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 22:45:05 UTC

Documentation on fallback mechanism

Hello all!

Do any of you know where there might be any documentation on Lenya's
fallback mechanism?  I think I understand the basics, but something
authoritative would be nice.  There is a lot of documentation
*mentioning* the fallback mechanism but I can't find any details on
the mechanism itself and how to use it.

Or, if there is no such documentation, if any of you who understand
the fallback mechism can reply with some detail, I'll be happy to
create a nice Wiki page out of it and give you full credit :-)

Thanks!

Re: Documentation on fallback mechanism

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  Saw that, but didn't read carefully enough.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.