Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Nabeel <na...@wso2.com> on 2006/04/28 15:16:22 UTC

[Axis2] adding another component under JIRA

It'd be better if we can have a seperate component under Axis2C JIRA to
report issues related to build system.

thanks
-Nabeel

Re: [Axis2] adding another component under JIRA

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Eran should be able to add it.

I happen to have rights, so I added it along with two more for
Linux/Unix and Windows specific systems.
Samisa...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Eran should be able to add it.